Thursday, March 24, 2011

the only way out


Something dint feel right when i woke up today, not sure if it was everything happening right now or nothing.
So i did what i had to and never left my room, except when i had to go to the kitchen and eat anything i could find.  These are pictures i took after i came home from Couture week in Bombay, October 2010 and cooked myself a meal in the middle of the night. I decided to wear  my old clothes from my college days. It could make a fun uniform for brown days like these.

Shoulders, Felix Bendish
T-shirt, Lifestyle
Trousers, Shopper's stop
Shoes, Street.

4 comments:

indi said...

so cool you are.

Pajama Diaries said...

This is really cool!

James R said...

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can’t find your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Please let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
garage Sydney

H said...

Alisha Bath is way too pretty!